Here are four basic motorbiking tips
The following are things you can do to maintain control of your motorbike, even in an emergency:
- Check the tire condition.
- Keep both the brakes holding the tire properly spaced.
- Check your lights and horn.
- Adjust the rear viewing span of mirror if needed.
- Let us know immediately if something is wrong with the bike.
Motorbike helmets provide protection from a potentially life-threatening head injury. By law, motorbike riders must wear a helmet while riding on a public road.
Adjust the chin strap so that it fits snugly but comfortably under your chin against your throat. You should be able to chew or yawn easily.
Be Visible and Alert
Even if you obey all traffic laws, there is always a risk of a collision.
- Be prepared to stop for vehicles waiting at stop signs, in driveways, or parking spaces.
- Be prepared to take evasive action relating to vehicles that have just passed you and may turn right.
- Use hand signals before making turns or changing lanes to warn traffic around you.
Ride in a Safe Lane Position
Ride in the same direction as traffic so you are more visible to drivers entering roads or changing lanes in the following scenarios:
- Passing a vehicle.
- Preparing to make a left turn at an intersection.
- When a lane is too narrow for a motorbike
- When approaching a right turn.
- If the road is one-way with two or more lanes.
Included with motorbike rental:
Condition and purpose
The Client acknowledges and agrees that they have inspected the Equipment (motorbike, helmets and locker), and that the Equipment is in good condition and suitable for the intended use.
Motorbike riding involves Risks. The Client agrees that despite such Risks the Client wants to participate in the riding and/or hire and use the Equipment, and accepts sole responsibility for: (a) the Equipment; and (b) the safety of the Client and others.
The Client warrants that all persons who will use the Equipment are competent to use the Equipment, will use the Equipment in the manner it was designed to be used, will follow any directions from Motorbike Rental Mui Ne relating to the use and safety of the Equipment, and will comply with all laws and obligations in relation to the use and control of the Equipment.
No modifications to Equipment.
The Client will not change or modify the Equipment without Motorbike Rental Mui Ne agreement. If the Client changes or modifies the Equipment without Motorbike Rental Mui Ne’s agreement, such changes or modifications will be considered damage, and clause 6-7) will apply.
Damage or loss
The Client is solely responsible for any damage to, or loss of, the Equipment during the Hire Period. The Client will notify Motorbike Rental Mui Ne immediately if the Equipment is damaged or lost, and will follow all reasonable instructions of Motorbike Rental Mui Ne in relation to such damaged or lost Equipment.
In the case of damage to the Equipment (excluding reasonable wear and tear, and any damage to inner parts), however caused, the Client will be responsible for and will pay Motorbike Rental Mui Ne for the full cost of all repairs, including the cost of replacing any damaged parts and any labour to restore the Equipment to the condition it was in at the commencement of the Hire Period. For the avoidance of doubt, Motorbike Rental Mui Ne has the sole right to reasonably determine: (a) whether the Equipment has been damaged during the Hire Period; (b) whether such damage is beyond reasonable wear and tear; (c) the extent of such damage; and (d) the full cost of the repairs required.
In the case of loss of the Equipment, however caused, the Client will be responsible for and will pay Motorbike Rental Mui Ne for the full cost to Motorbike Rental Mui Ne of replacing such Equipment.
In addition to the costs set out in clauses 6) and 7), the Client will be responsible for and will indemnify Motorbike Rental Mui Ne for any loss of revenue suffered by Motorbike Rental Mui Ne due to the unavailability of the Equipment for hire due to damage or loss. The costs for lost revenue will not exceed the equivalent of 7 days hire of the Equipment at the prevailing hire rates.
- For Rental only full payment is required upon renting. Payment will be made by cash before renting start
- If the service becomes unavailable for the Hire Period due to circumstances beyond Motorbike Rental Mui Ne control (such as theft, fire, earthquake, or damage from an earlier hire contract), Motorbike Rental Mui Ne will use its best efforts to offer the Client a suitable alternative. If Motorbike Rental Mui Ne is unable to offer a suitable alternative, the Client will be entitled to a full refund of any monies paid to Motorbike Rental Mui Ne, minus any costs Motorbike Rental Mui Ne has incurred related to this booking.
- No refunds will be made for early returns, late pickups, no-shows or change of mind